Enjoy a glass of wine to the sound of a harp and flute
– February 8, 2023
This Friday, February 10, at 7pm enjoy an intimistic concert at the Morgado do Quintão wine estate in Lagoa.
The gentlness of Ravel’s songs, and the different nuances of Britten’s music, among other musical treasures, will be performed by Portuguese musicians Luísa Vaz Pinto (Mezzo-soprano), Rute Gomes (flute) and Inês Cavalheiro (harp).
- Ballade du coeur qui a tant battu de Louis Sauter
- 8 Folk songs de Benjamin Britten
- The Salley Garden de John Corigliano
- Entr’acte de J. Ibert
- La lettre du jardinier de Marcel Tournier
- 5 Melodias gregas de Maurice Ravel
- The Gipsy and the Bird de Julius Benedict
The concert is part of the “Ciclo de Canto” (Singing Cycle) cultural programme by the ARTIS XXI organisation which hosts concerts across all of the Algarve region and aims to acquire a portative organ.
Entrance to the event is free, however, a contribution to the ARTIS XXI will be asked in order to attend the event. Seats are also limited.